These rules apply to our giveaway competion titled:
Digital Notebook Edition Teacher Giveaway
Opens 9 Nov 2023, first prize draw on 14 Nov 2023, recurring weekly until further notice. Closing date will be notified here at least 7 days in advance.
Official campaign URL:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This campaign is only open to teachers and other educational professionals. Confirmation of professional status may be required in order to award any prize to the winning entry. Any prizes offered are exclusively for use in a school, college, or university setting where the winner currently works.This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the official campaign URL (see above) and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, European Union, New Zealand, Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Doodle Reads, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Doodle Reads as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on the start date given above and ending the end date given above. All online entries must be received 10 minutes before the time and day designated as prize draw days. The campaign page shows a countdown to the next draw time.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at official campaign URL (see above) . The entry must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Doodle Reads. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Doodle Reads.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a copy of the following digital product: Doodle Reads Digital Notebook Edition (winner’s choice from our current catalogue) with a 30 copy educational multi-copy licence valued at $170.82. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Doodle Reads. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Doodle Reads discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Doodle Reads to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of Doodle Reads. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) working days following selection of Winner. Doodle Reads shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Doodle Reads SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering any content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Doodle Reads, anyone acting on behalf of Doodle Reads, and Doodle Reads’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Doodle Reads reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Doodle Reads’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Doodle Reads may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Doodle Reads. Doodle Reads reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Doodle Reads has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Doodle Reads reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Doodle Reads and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United Kingdom, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in The United Kingdom having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Doodle Reads, The Creative Hub, Room C11, The Storey, Meeting House Lane, Lancaster, LA1 1TH, United Kingdom. Requests must be received no later than 30 days after the closure of the campaign.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Doodle Reads, The Creative Hub, Room C11, The Storey, Meeting House Lane, Lancaster, LA1 1TH, United Kingdom.
- The Campaign hosted by Doodle Reads. It is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. It is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. It is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Pinterest. It is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter. It is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Tik Tok.
- By checking the box on the signup form, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.